Healthwatch Camden has specific duties to gather local people’s views and experience, to make recommendations for improvement in services and to give people information about their rights in services. We work in a diverse borough and our work must promote equality and seek out the views of people who are the most disadvantaged.
In everything we do, we aim to work in ways that empower local people and that build on the strengths of Camden’s large and diverse voluntary and community sector. This includes involving local people as volunteers in some of our projects and working in partnership with other local organisations.
We are seeking an experienced senior leader who can build influential relationships within the organisation, and externally with local health and care system leaders, politicians, and the media.
Job title: Director
Hours: 35 hrs p/w (Includes some evenings and weekend working for Trustee Board Meetings and other events.)
Pay: £45,000 FTE
Alongside other criteria listed in the job description, the successful candidate will have:
- Significant leadership and team management experience, preferably within a charitable organisation.
- Proven experience of working with diverse colleagues and partner organisations.
- Experience in grant management.
- Experience in strategy development and successful implementation.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Strong financial skills and experience in income generation.
- A high level of understanding and commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role with details on how to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar at Harris Hill: email@example.com| 020 7820 7320
Closing date for applications: 9 am Monday 21st June 2021
Healthwatch Camden and Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operate an equal opportunities policy and commit to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.