We are currently recruiting for:
- To enable Healthwatch Camden to reach local people, consult and engage local people about health and social care; to support local people to achieve improvements in local health and social care services and to get the best out of the services they use.
- To take a lead on supporting project development and ensure that a consistent system of planning and monitoring projects is in place.
- To lead on recruiting and supporting volunteers to help us with reaching and engaging local people.
- To lead all phases of projects from creating proposals, refining objectives, fieldwork, analysis, and presentation of findings. Learn more
- To take a lead on disseminating what we know, using a wide range of media, so that we achieve influence and impact.
- To take responsibility for information and knowledge sharing, both internally and externally to support people in the community in reaching decisions about the services they use.
- To lead and implement strategies for communicating our findings, key messages and information to a variety of stakeholders.
- To create engaging content, pro-active public relations activity and development of digital and non-digital communications channels. Learn more
Healthwatch Camden is committed to equalities, diversity and inclusion.