CNWL’s summary of annual report published for 2019 AGM
CNWL’s summary to the annual report has been produced in time for the annual general meeting, which will be held on Wednesday, 17 September at the Wellcome Collection.
This is packed with interesting statistics:
- CNWL treated 357,222 patients in the community and 4,612 in hospital
- 93,534 were mental health patients and 3,504 were mental health inpatients
- 147,992 were physical health patients and 1,025 were physical health inpatients
- CNWL has 6,982 staff, including 2,202 nurses
- CNWL has a diverse staff – 13.23 per cent are of Asian heritage, 22.69 per cent are of black heritage and 53.77 per cent are of white heritage
- Three quarters of CNWL staff are women
Registration opens at 4.30pm (teas and coffee available), the meeting opens at 5pm and will conclude around 7pm to be followed by light refreshments.
You can book your spot at: Eventbrite.