COVID-19 Community Vaccination Service
Whether it’s a first, second or booster dose, the COVID-19 vaccine is the best way to protect yourself and others from coronavirus and serious illness this winter.
Camden’s COVID-19 vaccination bus offers free Pfizer vaccinations to everyone aged 16+ The bus runs Monday to Saturday, 10 am-4 pm in the following locations across the borough:
- 1 Palmerston Road, NW6 2DG – Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 November
- Brunswick Square, opposite UCL’s School of Pharmacy, WC1N 1AX – Saturday 6 November; Friday 19 November
- West Hampstead station, Iverson Road, NW6 2RB – Monday 8 and Tuesday 9 November
- Queens Crescent Community Association carpark, NW5 4QE – Wednesday 10 and Thursday 11 November; Wednesday 24 and Thursday 25 November
- Regents Park Estate Access Way, NW1 3QJ – Friday 12 and Saturday 13 November; Friday 26 and Saturday 27 November
- Swiss Cottage Market, Eton Ave, NW6 3EU – Monday 15 and Tuesday 16 November
You don’t need to be registered with a GP or have an NHS number to get vaccinated, and you won’t be asked for proof of address or immigration status. Your second dose must be 8 weeks after your first dose. This is the optimum time to get it for the most effective and long-lasting protection.
Booster vaccinations are currently being offered to anyone who had their second dose at least six months ago, including people aged 50+, all frontline, health and social care workers and people aged 16+ with underlying health conditions.
There are other ways to get vaccinated too. You can also:
To find out more, visit https://www.camden.gov.uk/getting-the-vaccine