COVID-19 Vaccination Bus in Swiss Cottage on 8, 11 and 12 June
COVID-19 COMMUNITY VACCINATION BUS
The COVID-19 community vaccination bus will be in front of Hampstead Theatre, Eton Avenue, Swiss Cottage, NW3 3EU on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday 8 June, 3 – 7pm
- Friday 11 June, 3 – 7pm
- Saturday 12 June, 10am – 2pm
This is a free service for anyone who is currently eligible for the vaccine including those aged 30 and over. You don’t need to be registered with a GP or have an NHS number to be vaccinated.
To book an appointment, call Swiss Cottage Community Centre on 0207 586 5272 or email them on email@example.com. You can also turn up at the bus during operating times but please try to book in advance to guarantee your appointment.
If you have any questions about the vaccine, there will be healthcare professionals, including Drs and vaccinators, on-site who can give you more information before you choose to have it. There’s also information at nhs.uk/coronavirusvaccine and camden.gov.uk/covid19vaccine or you can read the attached leaflet.
Things to note:
- This is a free service provided by University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- We will vaccinate anyone who is eligible – you don’t need to bring proof of address or immigration status
- If you have an NHS number, please bring it with you. If you don't know what it is, find out at nhs.uk/find-nhs-number
- If you aren’t registered with a GP and/or don’t know what your NHS number is, we will still vaccinate you
- Please bring your phone number, address or email address so that we can contact you about your second dose
- All data will be held on the secure NHS system and no personal details will be shared
- You’ll be asked to wait for 15 minutes after having your vaccine to watch for extremely rare allergic reactions.
Please follow public health advice on the way to and during your appointment:
- wash your hands before you arrive and use hand sanitiser gel when asked
- wear a face covering, unless exempt
- stay 2m apart from others
- do not leave home or attend your appointment if you have coronavirus symptoms
Other ways to book an appointment to have the COVID-19 vaccine
You can also book an appointment to have the COVID-19 vaccine at one of Camden’s other local vaccination centres in one of the following ways: