COVID-19 walk-in vaccination sites update - 12 November 2021
Below is the list of the upcoming walk-in clinics for ease. Please check the website before visiting, as changes are made on a regular basis.
Everyone over the age of 16 years can also book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment online at www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination or by calling 119, though the option of walk-ins remains open.
Please take a lateral flow test before attending for vaccination and not to attend if they have any symptoms of COVID-19. Vaccinations cannot be given to COVID-19 positive residents.
- JP Pharmacy. 139 Camden High Street, NW1 7JR, Sat 10:00am – 5:00pm, Sun 12:00pm – 4:00pm. Please call the pharmacy on 020 7482 2875 to check walk-in timings from Monday – Friday, and to confirm availability over the weekend
- Macey Chemist. 68 Mansfield Rd, NW3 2HU. Monday to Friday 2:00pm-5:00pm and Saturday 11:00am-1:00pm. (please call the pharmacy to confirm availability).
- Essentials Pharmacy, 169 Drury Ln, WC2B 5QA. Monday – Friday, 9:30am-1:00pm and 2:00pm–5:30pm
- The Bloomsbury Surgery, 1 Handel Street, WC1N 1PD. Weekend clinics but please visit the practice website for details
- Bidborough House, 38-50 Bidborough St, WC1H 9BT. Daily (7 days a week), 9:00am to 5.30pm.
- Sandylight Pharmacy – 131 Queens Crescent, NW5 4EG. Monday – Friday 9.00am.-5.00pm, Saturday: 10:00am – 4:00pm, Sunday: 10:00pm – 2:30 pm. Call the pharmacy on 020 7267 1138 for enquiries. Vaccine – Pfizer. Booster vaccine available to over 50s and Health and Social Care workers, provided the second jab was at least 6 months ago
- Vaccine bus - Regents Park Estate Access Way, London NW1 3QJ (access way off Robert St next to Regents Park Estate) Saturday 13 November, 10:00am-4:00pm
- Vaccine bus – Swiss Cottage Market, Eton Avenue, NW3 3EU.Date and time: Monday 15 November and Tuesday 16 November, 10:00am-4:00pm
- Vaccine bus - 1 Palmerston Rd NW6 2DG, Wednesday 17 November and Thursday 18 November, 10:00am-4:00pm
- Vaccine bus - Brunswick Square – Opposite the School of Pharmacy, 29-39 Brunswick Square, London WC1N 1AX, Friday 19 November, 10:00am-4:00pm
- Vaccine bus - West Hampstead Station – In front of West Hampstead Thameslink station, Iverson Rd, NW6 2RB, Monday 22 and Tuesday 23 November, 10:00am-4:00pm
- Vaccine bus - Queen’s Crescent Community Association – Queen’s Crescent Community Association car park (accessed via Ashdown Crescent), Queen’s Crescent, NW5 4QE, Wednesday 24 and Thursday 25 November, 10:00am-4:00pm