Symptom-free testing in Camden
It's still possible to catch and spread COVID-19 without symptoms, even after your vaccination.
All tests are free and you can expect results within 30 minutes.
Only do rapid lateral flow test if:
- you do not have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms
- you’re 11 or older
- you have not been told to self-isolate
- you cannot get tests from your work, school, college or university (ask them for rapid lateral flow tests)
Children who go to primary school or younger children do not need to test.
- Do not use a rapid lateral flow test if you have COVID-19 symptoms. Get a PCR test as soon as possible and self-isolate, even if symptoms are mild.
If you’re not sure, you can find out which COVID-19 test you should get on NHS.UK.
There are various ways to do a lateral flow test.
NHS Home delivery service
Order rapid lateral flow tests for home delivery
You can order one pack per day. A pack contains 7 tests.
Book a Lateral Flow Test
The Crowndale Centre, 218 Eversholt Street, NW1 1BD offers testing in-person, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Please bring ID with your name on to your appointment.
Pick-up sites in Camden
Home test kits are also available to pick-up from:
- Kingsgate Community Centre, 107 Kingsgate Rd, Camden, NW62JH, open 7 days 2.30pm – 8pm for lateral flow tests
- Many local pharmacies - search your postcode on the NHS map