Online Event - Healthwatch Camden to host Online Q+A event on the Covid-19 Vaccination
This event has been organised for members of the public and local partners to engage with Camden’s GPs, representatives from Camden & Islington Public Health and North Central London CCG on the Covid-19 Vaccination in Camden.
Date – Tuesday, 16th February 2021
Time – 1730 to 1900 hrs
This will be your chance to ask questions regarding the Covid-19 vaccination rollout in Camden, the different vaccines available, how you will be invited to get vaccinated and any of your other concerns.
Join our online Q&A event with:
- Dr Louise Jones,Healthwatch Camden Chair (meeting facilitator)
- Piers Simey, Acting Director of Public Health for Camden, Camden & Islington Public Health
- Simon Wheatley, Assistant Director, Primary & Community Commissioning, Camden Directorate, North Central London CCG
- Dr Ammara Hughes, Partner Bloomsbury Surgery and Clinical Director Central Camden PCN
- Dr Archana Tina Agrawal, Museum Practice
- Dr Frances Baawuah, Brondesbury Medical Centre
Don't miss your chance to ask your question.
Register now: Via Zoom by clicking here or by calling us on 0207 3832 402.
Whatever your questions, please let us know when you book your place. There will be an opportunity to ask your question when you register on Zoom or you may email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note that you must ask your question in advance. Due to the likely numbers joining we will be unable to take questions on the day. You can register to attend the event anytime up to the day itself but the deadline for submitting your questions will be Friday 12th February 2021.
British Sign Language interpreters (BSL) will support this session. BSL users can click on the “pin” function on Zoom to ensure the BSL interpreter is fully visible to you throughout the meeting. If you have other communication needs please let us know when you register or contact us on 0207 3832 402.
We look forward to seeing you on 16th February!
The Healthwatch Camden Team